Thursday 26 November 2009

Ice skating

Yesterday I went ice skating with Lucy, Anna and Cornilla. So awsome! We went to Somerset House (search for it on google and you'll see what I mean!) The negative things is that you have to pay, you only get one hour and the ice rink is much smaller then the one we have at home, and of course, we go round and round. After we headed to the mexican restaurant we had decided on but it were crammed so we went to a nearby spanish restaurant and eat tapas instead.
Yesterday, before somerset, Sejin and I were supposed to study but we ended up on a korean restaurant and at costa cafe, hheheh never goes the way you planned >D
Have also been to four different markets, whereas three of them were a cause of the season, one were located in the heart of Hyde Park called winter wonderland and about well... you get the idea.
Last sunday I went with Emma to see the film 2012, good since I like disaster movies, reminds me a bit about Day after tomorrow, not as good as that one though but worth seeing.
(And I actually did my laundry this week!)
Hope you feel as good as me! Are gonna head out now and see if I can find Palmers Lodge Hostel byebye

6 comments:

  1. Skator på is............. är det rätt tolkat :-)
    /Klasse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, force your family & friends to improve their english. :D
    Klas have "big" difficulty translating as you can see :P

    Hope you manged to find Palmers L, looking forward to hear about the place.
    Take care !
    best regards
    Aunt Nenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Gary! Ja vill oxå se 2012:D Hoppas den kommer ut på DVD snart (orkar inte skriva på engelska) hahaha XD Nästa gång;)
    Hoppas allt e väl;)
    Kramizar My

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah, nehedu klasse! >D
    Well I'll look soon I promise, but from what I know It's very close to were I live so it should be fine, but I guess you want me to have a look inside too? If so I'll do that =D
    hhehe I don't know if I will wright in english again, feels like homework actually... nae nu blev det jobbigt, hehe aa du maste se den, vill se new moon som Helena sa att du sa! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Såg bilden på facebook att du varit och tvättat.. anatar att det var ofrivilligt men kul med bild på dig iaf:] Verkar som du är ute och äter mkt spännande mat, bara du inte blir sur sen när du kommer hem till makaronerna och korven igen:]

    Tycker det är skitbra att du skriver på engelska, märks att du snappat upp rätt mkt uttryck och sånt, dock eftersom jag aldrig skulle låta lika bra själv skriver jag på svenska:]
    Keep rockin' syster
    /Favoritbrorsan

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja hogst ofrivilligt >D men sant maste ju goras, hehe ja jag tror jag har atit allt utom vietnamesiskt(som jag ska ata pa sondag) det ar stor risk att jag blir lite sur >D har faktiskt gatt till en, den enda, svensk affar har och kopt leverpastej -5 st, snacka om att jag kommer att trottna! men jag kunde inte lata bli, kul att du tycker att jag har lart mig natt kanns inte som jag har det, maste verkling plugga efter skolan ocksa. Med det finns ju sa mkt annat nice att gora (borsett fran att tvatta)
    hoppas allt ar bra med dig! /still rockin aka syrran =I

    ReplyDelete